Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thing #23-Other Social Networks

I joined classroom 2.0. I spent some time looking around at some different of the different sites. I was hoping I could find something directly related to Elementary math, but I did not. I did find some interesting sites related to professional development. I also found it pretty interesting that you could be able to communicate with other teachers around the world about specific topics that are going on in my own classroom. I really enjoyed looking at a neat site that would be great for some of my gifted students. It was called the Gifted Kids Network. It had many resources related to the gifted student. There was information for teachers as well as parents. But there were also many resources for the student. I thought this would be a great tool for my gifted students I have in my classroom this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment