Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thing #11-Flickr

I enjoyed looking through all of the photos on flickr. I already had a flickr account, so I was pretty familiar with it. I teach 4th grade math, so I was trying to think of a topic we would be learning about here in the near future. So, I chose to search for pictures related to geometry as my theme. I was surprised at the amount of pictures I was given! It was really neat to look through all of the photos that were related to geometry and think about how I could use them in my classroom. I thought it would be a neat idea to have the students look at several of the chosen photos and write a descriptive paragraph using many of the geometry related terms they have learned.

photo credit: Thomas Claveirole

1 comment:

  1. love this picture! what a great resource for photos of geometric things!

    ReplyDelete