Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thnig #9-Sandbox

Well I completed my wiki without too much trouble. Actually, that's not really true. I had to print the instructions so I could refer to them more times than I really wanted to. But once I got going and understood it a little better, it wasn't really that bad at all. Sometimes learning a new thing can be a little bit intimidating and I guess it was a little bit. I don't mind using technology and I know there's a place for it in the classroom and in my daily life. But the things I have used and incorporated have been made for me and ready to use so actually having to make it from scratch was a little bit overwhelming. In the end it all worked out and I'm glad I was able to become familiar with the process so that now I can make one on my own. View my page here: ckutie's wiki

1 comment: