Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thing #15-Social Bookmarking

I enjoyed getting on Delicious and looking for websites that I could use in my classroom. I get on the internet often and search for ideas for lessons, worksheets I can use or websites my students might benefit from. I found many of the same sites and ideas on delicious, but it was very helpful to be able to actually bookmark them on delicious and tag them. The tags will be very helpful, because they will be a reminder when I go back to look at them. I also found it very helpful to look at some of the tags and follow them to find links to other sites I had not seen or used before. I am going to be getting another computer in a few week so, it will also be nice to have all of my bookmarks saved on delicious instead of being saved to my computer. I see delicious being a great website I will utilize in the future. Here is MY Delicious, you can go to it and see what I have already started bookmarking!

1 comment:

  1. This a perfect use for Delicious! You will find it so handy not to have to re-create your bookmarks every time you get a new computer. You can also export the bookmarks you already have from your computer into Delicious. Check the Help section on the site for info on how to do that.

    ReplyDelete