Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thing #12-Slideshow

The theme of my slideshow is Geometry. I thought it would be

neat to create a slideshow that I could use for a geometry lesson.

As I stated in my previous post, I thought I could have my students

write a paragraph about a particular picture using the geometry

language they had learned. I thought it would also be a good idea to

show some of the photos as we are learning about a particular

objective related to geometry. For example, if we were learning about

intersecting, perpendicular and parallel lines, I could use the picture

by giopuo to show examples of the different types of lines.


photo credits: Geometry lesson by Kevin Dooley;

Villa Romana del Tellaro, Sicily-Geometry by giopuo;

Tourist Geometry by Tillwe;

Geometry for Dummies by Thomas Claveirole;

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea to create a geometry slideshow since you are a math teacher. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete